Mandarin-For-A-Day July 4th Parade
July 4 @ 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT
Inviting Mandarins alumni, Immortal Winds, Sac State Marching Band, UC Davis Marching Band, San Jose State Marching Band, Freelancer and Commodore Alumni, and the public.
Registration ($40) includes:
- the commemorative Mandarins shirt
- a 2023 Mandarins baseball cap
- music, rehearsal location, instruction, and lunch following the parade.
Bring your own brass or woodwind instrument. Guard, bring your own flag. Battery, bring your own instrument if you have one.
Your Alumni Corps representatives are:
- Shekhar Khedekar (perc)
- Josh Bryan (perc)
- Kimi (Wong) Chow (guard)
- Joyce (Fong) Fukuchi (guard)
- Kim Wong (guard)
- Tammy Petsborisooth (guard)
- Jesus Alberto-Muniz (drum major)
- Milt Gee (brass)
- Dan Fong (brass).
• Tuesday, April 4 – Registration opens for Mandarin-For-A-Day
• Tuesday, June 6 – Registration closes. Shirts are ordered.
• Sunday, July 2 , 1:00-5:00pm – Rehearsal at the Mandarins Event Center
• Tuesday, July 4. 8:30am – Parade in Rancho Cordova, followed by lunch at Cordova High School
Registration opens April 4 at https://www.mandarins.org/alumni/diamond-anniversary-performance-package/mandarin-for-a-day-registration/