JUNE 21-23, 2019
SCHOOL: ROSEMONT HIGH SCHOOL
The Mandarins Leadership Camp is a three-day, overnight summer camp for high school student leaders. Our program provides students with the tools, tips, and techniques to become effective leaders once they return to their bands. We accomplish this through demonstration and experiential learning in small group settings. The intent is that students will be equipped to effectively support their band director’s vision and goals. All students will have the opportunity to work with different educators and clinicians throughout the camp weekend.
Advanced registration: $225
Late registration (starting June 5): $250
- Instruction and materials
- Admission to Moonlight Classic Show
Location : Sacramento Ca
School : Rosemont High School
HOUSING: Provided at event location
MEALS: Provided at event location
JUNE 21, 2019
Registration begins at 6:00 pm
JUNE 23, 2019
Dismissed before the start of the Moonlight Classic Show
- Conducting Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Rehearsal Structure
- Team Building
- Setting and Meeting Goals
- World Class Mandarins Instructional Staff
Interactive Drum Corps Experience
- Conduct the Mandarins Hornline through a section of show music
- MEDICAL FORM – Please bring a completed medical form with you to the event. You will not be able to participate in the event without a medical form. If under 18, the form must be signed by your parent or guardian.
NOTE – The Medical Form is NOW available for download.
What to Bring
- Change of clothes for 2 days, sleeping bag, air mattress, pillow, toiletries, towel, shower shoes/slippers.
- Plastic drinking cup for meals.
- Items to keep you busy during downtime.
- personal belongings.
- 1-gallon water jug.
- Layered clothing for outdoor weather that can fluctuate from early morning to late evening.
- Notepad and pencils.
- Band instrument, if you have one, for score study and leadership application-based activities.
- Signed Medical Form
- Most importantly, a positive attitude to learn and a lot of energy to play!
Students will be responsible for their personal belongings.
Because we work with many instructors, venues, t-shirt vendors, and caterers, it is important that we have an accurate headcount well in advance of the event. For this reason, we are unable to offer any refunds within 30 days of the event.
Thank you for understanding.