The 2023 Member Fee is $5,000.00.
Additionally, you must pay the initial $900.00 membership/tour fee installment within 7 days or by January 19, 2023, whichever is earlier. (NOTE: The initial $900.00 fee is non-refundable). Only then will we secure your spot in the Mandarins Drum and Bugle Corps.
Payments may be made on-line here, or can be made by cash, check (payable to Sacramento Mandarins), or credit card (Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express) in person at camps. Please make sure you get a receipt.
Your Membership Fees must be paid in full by May 19, 2023 before the competitive season begins. The monthly payment schedule is as follows:
- 1st Payment: $900 – Contract Acceptance or January 19, 2023
- 2nd Payment: $1,100 – February 19, 2023
- 3rd Payment: $1,100 – March 19, 2023
- 4th Payment: $1,100 – April 19, 2023
- 5th Payment: $800 -May 19, 2023
NOTE: Returning members receive a $100.00 discount for each year that they have already marched with the Mandarins: 1 year = $100.00, two years = $200.00, three years = $300.00, four years = $400.00 This discount recognizes both the contribution you have made in your Mandarins career, and the contribution we expect from you in terms of leadership and setting a good model of what a Mandarins member should be.
NOTE: the Mandarins offers an Early Payment Discount of $250 if all fees are paid in FULL, by February 1, 2023.
In order to provide the best experience for members who seriously commit to the Mandarins, we regret that, if you do not meet your responsibility and pay your fees by the posted deadlines, you may be dropped from the Corps.
If, for some reason you decide that you need to leave the drum corps prior to the start of the season (May 31, 2023, spring training move in), the following refund schedule will be offered:
- Prior to April 19, 2023: $1,500.00 will be retained by the corps for expenses incurred
- Prior to May 19, 2023: $2,500.00 will be retained by the corps for expenses incurred
- Prior to June 10, 2023: $3,500.00 will be retained by the corps for expenses incurred.
- On or after June 10, 2023: No Refunds Offered
Returned checks will be subject to processing fees. If you have more than one check returned, you will be required to pay the rest of your fees by cash or credit card.