Our education programs provide opportunities for students, educators, and fans alike to hone their performance, leadership, and teaching skills under the instruction of the finest educators in the marching arts. From intense multi-day skills events to instrument-specific clinics and master classes, participants are able to study in a focused and enriching environment.
JULY 5 – 8, 2022
RIO LINDA CA
SCHOOL: RIO LINDA PREPARATORY ACADEMY
The Mandarins Leadership Camp is a four day, with optional overnight, summer camp for high school student leaders. Our program provides students with the tools, tips, and techniques to become effective leaders once they return to their bands. We accomplish this through demonstration and experiential learning in small group settings. The intent is that students will be equipped to effectively support their band director’s vision and goals. All students will have the opportunity to work with different educators and clinicians throughout the week.
Day Camper: $175
Overnight Camper: $275
Day Camper includes:
- Instruction and Materials
- Lunch and Dinner
- Admission to DCI Capital Classic
Overnight Camper includes all of the above plus:
- Sleeping Arrangements on-site
- Night Snack
For school group discounts (4+) contact email@example.com for pricing.
Location : Rio Linda Ca
School : Rio Linda Preparatory Academy
- RELEASE FORM – Please bring a completed release form with you to the event. You will not be able to participate in the event without a this form. If under 18, the form must be signed by your parent or guardian.
What to Bring
- Change of clothes for 2 days, sleeping bag, air mattress, pillow, toiletries, towel, shower shoes/slippers.
- Plastic drinking cup for meals.
- Items to keep you busy during downtime.
- 1-gallon water jug.
- Music scores if you have them for score study and leadership application-based activities.
- Layered clothing for outdoor weather that can fluctuate from early morning to late evening.
- Notepad and pencils.
- Signed Medical Form
- Most importantly, a positive attitude to learn and a lot of energy to play!
Students will be responsible for their personal belongings
Questions – Please contact Santiago Sabado at Santiago.Sabado@mandarins.org
Because we work with many instructors, venues, t-shirt vendors, and caterers, it is important that we have an accurate headcount well in advance of the event. For this reason, we are unable to offer any refunds within 30 days of the event.
Thank you for understanding.