Thank you for your interest in applying for the Mandarins media team! We are looking for creative, passionate individuals (photographers, videographers, graphic designers, and social media managers) to help document our season and create digital content to share with the world for our 60th anniversary! The Media Team will report to the Director of Marketing and Candidates must be 21+ to apply.
Preferred Skills in one or more of the following:
- Videographers/Video Editors
- Graphic Designers
- Social Media Content Creator
Optional Skills in one or more of the following:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Experience with Meta Business Suite and/or Twitter advertising platforms
Compensation will vary based upon experience and time spent on tour with the corps, as well as additional projects completed remotely, but all positions for the media team are paid.
- The season starts the first week of June and ends the second week of August, and we are looking for team members to help fill this schedule.
- You will not be expected to be on the whole tour!
Working hours and schedule are very flexible.
How to Apply:
Applications currently closed, thank you for your interest.
Job title – Visual Instructor
Description – Instruct marching members on visual style, movement, and technique with an emphasis on movement that enables proper playing technique.
Requirements – A background in marching music, preferably with some dance experience.
Expected Hours/Schedule – Sundays 1-5 with select Fridays and Saturdays for show weekends.
Anticipated Start Date – 11/27
Is this a paid position? – Yes
Please send resume and email to – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mandarins Music Academy is actively recruiting Music Directors to teach these elementary school programs. We are seeking music educators and musicians who are interested in a rewarding job giving the gift of music to the next generation of musicians.
Our focus is to “Give the Gift of Music” to school age children. While many organizations are talking about the need to expand music education in schools, we are making it happen.
- Passion and Proficiency in Music
- Ability to Engage and Instruct Elementary Students
- Availability to consistently teach at least two afternoons or mornings per week, September through May.
- Willingness to develop your teaching methods under the supervision of the Director of Mandarins Music Academy and Music Advisers.
- Transportation to teach at the assigned school.
$40-55 per session taught
Anticipated Start Date:
The beginning of the school year, early September
How to Apply:
Please fill out the following application form for consideration as a Mandarins Music Director.