Progressive is up to $2,500!
$500 possible on all games!
All strip games pay $500
Regular games pay $500 bingo on an N (otherwise $250)
Double Action pays $500
$1199s and other events games will also be played
See Drive-In Bingo House Rules Below
Dear Mandarins Bingo Player!
Are you ready for Mandarins Drive-in Bingo?!
To receive your bingo paper, drive around to the back of the Mandarins building starting at 5:00 PM
We will start calling the first bingo game at 7:00PM
Our Dragon Bites Cafe will be open for Friday Night Drive-In Bingo.
Here is a quick list of things to bring with you to Drive-In Bingo.
- Flashlight or camping lantern (yes, it will be dark and so you can use your flashlight to see your bingo paper)
- Face Coverings (masks must be worn when you are outside of your car)
- Scotch tape or paper clips are handy to keep your paper from moving around
- Lucky charms (always good to help you win!)
Questions? please contact our
Bingo Manager, Cindi Froom at 916-366-0338.
Mandarins DRIVE-IN BINGO House Rules
- Mandarin’s bingo will operate DRIVE-IN BINGO in accordance with the Sacramento County Health Department guidelines.
- ALL bingo players must be at least 18 years of age or older. Please show ID if requested.
- CUSTOMERS must STAY IN CARS except to use the restroom inside the Mandarins Bingo Hall.
- Tables, chairs and tailgating are prohibited. You may eat and drink in your car only.
- CUSTOMERS must wear a MASK when leaving the car to go to the restroom AND during interactions with staff members.
- CUSTOMERS will maintain at least 6 foot spacing while waiting for and using the restrooms.
- EVERY PLAYER must have their own game package and receipt – do not share packs.
- TURN ENGINE OFF after parking. Use your accessory settings for radio and dome light usage.
- TUNE YOUR FM RADIO for bingo announcements and game calls (If you cannot receive the FM signal, open your windows to hear loudspeakers).
- INK daubers must be used to mark bingo cards, but do not cover verification numbers.
- BINGO CALLS: The Caller will CALL the bingo number twice before moving to the next ball.
- BINGO on the CALL number by HONKING YOUR HORN LOUDLY. Verifiers throughout the lot will radio to the caller a possible bingo to stop the game call. After calling BINGO, turn on your hazard lights/flashers to help our spotters find your car.
- VERIFIERS will come to the car to look at the winning cards. They will radio the caller your card verification numbers. The CALLER must VERIFY the bingo and will announce the results.
- CALLER will CLOSE each game after bingos are verified. Once closed, no more bingos allowed.
- PRIZE MANAGER will deliver prize money after bingo is verified. CUSTOMER must count prize money in front of Prize Manager to verify amount.
- SPLIT WINNERS will be paid by dividing prize money by the number of winners.
- TURN OFF HAZARD LIGHTS/FLASHERS after receiving your prize.
- Please pack your TRASH in the plastic bag provided and TAKE IT WITH YOU when you leave.
- Mandarins cannot prevent failure or malfunctions of equipment. Resolution per management discretion.
- CUSTOMERS participate in these activities at their own risk and agree to hold harmless Mandarins, its employees, agents, officers and Board of Directors from any and all liability.
- Mandarins management is empowered to resolve all issues and problems at their discretion.
- Mandarins reserves the right to refuse service to any party for any reasonable cause.